Marked “TQ” for easy identification, this pocket is made to carry most of the currently used tourniquet models such as SOFT-T or CAT. The key idea is to protect the life-saving device Velcro strips from dirt that can reduce its usability in a critical situation – whilst providing quick access and a more sturdy carry method than rubber bands.
- Proprietary laminate construction
- PALS and belt compatible, can be carried in vertical or horizontal position
- Both PALS and direct gun belt mounting compatible
- Velcro flap secured and open top variants
- Dimensions 3.1 cm x 13.9 cm x 4.4 cm
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. DUE TO THE DIFFERENT PRODUCTION PERIOD AND PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY