The Husky is a winter tactical jacket. It is an enhanced version of LVL 7 apparel, modified for use in extreme winter weather by the law enforcement and other services in need of a winter tactical garb. This jacket is fitted with three concealable ID panels. The Quick Side Access™ provides easy drawing of holstered pistol and any other duty belt mounted gear. Husky is highly compressible – can be stuffed in a pack or cargo pouch, without losing any of its insulation properties.
Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) is a unique system that guarantees quick and comfortable access to all waist-mounted tactical accessories. Due to the ergonomic solutions applied in QSA™ system, you can reach for a gun, paralyzer or any other accessory in one smooth motion, which greatly increases your reaction time in emergency/life-threatening situations. Moreover, thanks to its civil appearances and adequate placement, Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) is perfectly suited for actions performed in urban surroundings.
- Keeps the user warm even when wet
- Front two-way YKK® zipper with wind flap and chin guard
- Helmet-compatible, collar stowed hood
- Hidden ID panels for law enforcement undercover operators (Front: 12 cm wide x 7,5 cm hide, Back: 26 cm wide x 10 cm high)
- Outer chest pockets with device slots
- ‘Dry’ internal pockets for documents and other personal belongings
- Two internal bottom pockets
- Quick Side Access™ system
- Bottom adjustable for fit with elastic drawstring
- Velcro-adjustable sleeve cuffs
- WooJin® buckles
- YKK® zippers
- Compression pack included
Tolerance for the dimensions given in the table is +/- 2 cm (applies only to clothing).
|Full length (back)||75||76.5||77||79||80||83||86|